TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
· » To confirm the tour, you will be required to send 20% of the total tour cost as an advance payment to make the booking.
· » Apart from tour package, to book flight tickets/railway tickets you will be required to send 100% of the total flight cost/railway ticket.
· » We will process the bookings & issue the tickets after receiving the amount in our bank account. The status of the bookings will be updated to you on regular basis.
· » Once the bookings are done you will be updated for the status of your bookings and then you will be required to pay another 30% payment of the total tour cost.
· » Balance amount of 50% of the total tour cost can be paid any time after confirmation by or can be paid upon your arrival in India by cash.
· » Full payment (100% of the total tour cost) has to be paid before the commencement of the tour/services.
· » Price of tour is based on current foreign exchange conversion rates which can fluctuate. The final price will therefore be subjected to fluctuations, if any, and will be accordingly adjusted at the time of receipt of payment.
· » During peak season of Christmas and New Year (20 Dec to 05 Jan), full payment has to be made in advance.
· » For Luxury Train Journeys, 25% of the total fare is to be paid at the time of booking. Balance is to be 75 days prior to departure date.
· We do not encourage changes in the confirmed arrangements. But if you do need to make amendments in the arrangements already confirmed, we will do all possible to accommodate the changes, depending on the availability of various segments of the tour, for the new requirements. However, the changes will be subject to certain minimum amendment / administration charges.
Cancellation Policy for Tours:
· Cancellation of tour must be notified in writing (through email) and will take effect the day it is received by World Travel Experiences.
· If cancellation is done 90 days or more prior to arrival- 50% of the deposited amount towards 'Tour cost" shall be refunded.
· If cancellation is done between 90 days to 60 days prior to arrival - 30% of the deposited amount towards "Tour Cost" shall be refunded.
· If cancellation is done between 60 days to 45 days prior to arrival - 20% of the deposited amount towards "Tour Cost" shall be refunded.
· If cancellation is done within 45 days prior to arrival - No Refund
Cancellation Policy for Luxury Train Journeys:
· If cancellation is 75 days or more prior to departure :10% of the total ticket price shall be the cancellation charge.
· If cancellation is 74 to 25 days prior to departure: 25% of the total ticket price shall be the cancellation charge.
·  nbsp; If cancellation is less than 25 days prior to departure: No refund. 100% of the total ticket price shall be the cancellation charge.
Cancellation Policy for Flight Tickets:
· Flight Tickets booked are non-refundable. Name change and date change can be considered as per the rules stipulated by the airline.
Cancellation Policy for Wildlife Safaris:
· Wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment can be be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Advance Payment Options
· Secure Online Payment Gateways
· Payment through “Authorisation”
· Bank Transfer/ Wire Transfer
Online Payments via Gateway
· Transaction done through credit card at World travel experiences’s website is safe as we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that World travel experiences offers the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your transaction experience is private, safe and secure. Visa, Master, American express and Diners Cards payments are processed through our online payment gateway systems. Your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without passing any information through us. In a short while, your bank will issue an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
Payment through “Authorisation”
· Payments through credit card can be also be made through our OFFLINE mode. For adopting this mode, we shall require an “Authorisation” authorising us to charge your credit card.
Payment through “ Bank Transfer”
· Payments can be made through direct Bank remittances to our Bankers. Details of our Bank accounts will be provided by our Sales representatives. (Further details on the above payment options will be provided upon knowing your choice of remitting payment).
BALANCE PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR TOURS
· For guests arriving in Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Madurai, Banglore, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Coimbatore, Kolkotta, Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur and Bikaner, balance payment is to be made in cash only & only in the following currencies - USD, GBP, EURO, AUD, Canadian Dollar, Singapore, Dirham, Malaysian Ringett, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, Bahrain Dinar, Dannish kroner, Egyptian Pound, Hong kong Dollar, Kuwati dinar, Newzealand dollar, Norway Croner, Omani Rial, Qatari Rial, Saudi Rial, Sweedish Kroner, Thai Bhat, UAE Dirham, South African Rand.
For guests arriving in places other than stated
Balance payment is to be made one week prior to start of the tour.
· Through "Authorisation" only if itinerary is of more than 5 days and provided stay in Delhi is more than 2 days.
Other Terms and Conditions
· The Users availing services from World Travel Experiences shall be considered and reckoned to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions. Liabilities of World Travel Experiences shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
· The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk to the extent that World Travel Experiences acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, and therefore, all services provided, shall be subject to "as is" and "as available" basis and shall be governed by the terms and conditions under which these services are provided by service providers. Further, World Travel Experiences shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers.
· The user agrees that there can be "Force Maj-ure" circumstances accruing out of acts of God, fire, weather, labour unrest, insolvency, operational and technical issues, etc resulting in the service providers such as airlines, hotels, transportation providers not able to honour confirmed bookings. In such an event World Travel Experiences shall not be responsible and shall have the right to change a schedule, booking, itinerary in the interest of safety, comfort and general well being of the user.
· World Travel Experiences hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country and considers itself subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.